Balticbest 2021 will open for entries on June 1st. We have asked three Baltic advertising gurus, last year BalticBest Gold winners, to share their views on the state of advertising in 2021. Join the free webinar on May 26th.
• Antonio Bechtle, Bechtle & Milzarajs
• Andrey Tykuavkin, Publicis Baltics
• Tomas Bartninkas, TRUTH Vilnius
• changes in customer behavior
• dangerous short-termness: branding vs performance marketing
• who needs creativity anyway in the era of algorithms?
• has political correctness killed humor in advertising?
• changes in advertising agency business model
• do awards matter in 2021?
The webinar will be hosted by Hando Sinisalu, BalticBest.
Free webinar will take place on May 26th at 16.00 – 17.00 Tallinn/Riga/Vilnius time at ZOOM.
BalticBest is an advertising competition mainly for agencies in the Baltic States, where companies from other small countries can also participate. In previous years, in addition to the Baltic agencies, also the agencies from Georgia, Croatia and Malta have won awards at BalticBest.
The winning works at BalticBest will be sent to compete in one of the most important advertising competitions in the world, EPICA Awards, at the expense of the organizer. In the past, several works by Estonians – such as Lilli Jahilo’s social media campaign, Optimist Kalev’s clips and solutions made for Velvet’s ENM – have won EPICA awards.
Works that have won gold in the Golden Egg competition can participate in BalticBest with a 50% discount.
The BalticBest 2021 competition opens on June 1st, and the deadline for submissions is August 12. The work of the BalticBest jury will take place live on August 25th, where competitors will be able to see and hear the jury’s comments on their work in real time.