This year, Balticbest has a total of 21 categories, including a separate category for Marketing at the Time of Pandemic. Entries can be submitted until 17 August 2020.
Balticbest, which is taking place for the seventh time, is different from the previous ones – namely, Balticbest 2020 will take place online in the format of a live show! The deadline for submission of works is 17 August 2020.
The winners will be announced during a live broadcast on 26 August 2020. The recording of the live broadcast will take place in the TOP Auto showroom and the winners will be announced at the end of each category voting. There are a total of 21 different categories in the competition.
NB! As all Balticbest gold and Grand Prix entries will be submitted to the EPICA creativity festival free of charge, this means the opportunity to participate in two competitions for the price of one.
In addition, everyone who submits their work will be able to watch the jury comments and the evaluation process of the works via the live broadcast on 26 August. During the live broadcast, the jury will review all the works in the shortlist. The shortlist will be released on 21 August.
The jury consists of 15 outstanding professionals in their field:
1. Paulius Senuta, CEO at Not Perfect Companies, Lithuania
2. Joel Volkov, Creative Director, Tank, Estonia
3. Arturs Mednis, CEO at New Black, Latvia
4. Asja Dupanovic, Asja Dupanović, Editor of Creative Portfolio, Media Marketing, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5. Bjorn Jonsson, Creative Director and Partner at Pipar\TBWA, Iceland
6. Hrvoje Maljak, Head of Marketing and Communication at Croatian Radio & TV, Croatia
7. Anoorupa Bose, Creative Director at Optimist Creative, Estonia
8. Mark Tungate, Editorial Director of the EPICA Awards, France
9. Elise Bikova, Head of Marketing at Delfi Latvia
10. Aivaras Sickus, Co-Founder and Manager at Atomic Garden, Lithuania
11. Simona Kruhar Gaberšček, Editor-in-Chief of Marketing Magazin, Slovenia
12. Rezo Shelia, Creative Director at Redberry, Georgia
13. Liis Tippel, Chief Executive Officer at Estonian Marketing Association, Estonia
14. Antonio Bechtle, Creative Director and partner at Bechtle & Milzarajs, Lithuania
15. A jury member from Latvia, not yet confirmed
Entries can be submitted to the competition until 12 August 2020.